Floraix-dream of what you want.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floraix-a world of imagination

Go down

Floraix-a world of imagination Empty Floraix-a world of imagination

Post by Admin Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A kind wolf like creature comes to greet you. She's completely white with one dazzling green eye and one violet. Your dazed and everything is fuzzy so you shake your head a bit to get it. Clear, you blink a few times then focus on the pretty she-wolf."Hello, my name is Celest, nice to meet you." she says. Dazed and confused you ask her where you are. She smiles and simply walks away. You watch her until she's in the middle of a clearing. You notice the faint smell of lavender and relax. Celest looks back at you then starts to...change. Her shoulder blades beginto elongate and as they sprout from her back, feathers emerge; beautiful pure white feathers. Finally the wings are completed and Celest beats them powerfully. Noticing your hanging open she laughs and simply says, "Follow me." she takes off and you run to catch up. Wondering where the mysterious wolf-creature-thing is going. She finally stops at the base of a GIGANTIC tree (and I mean GIGANTIC, probably the trunk of this tree is at least 450 meters (little more than a quarter of a mile)). Circling the trunk, and slowly spiraling up in a staircase like pattern are large mushrooms. You watch as Celest gracefully leaps from mushroom to mushroom and you follow. When you and Celest reach the top you are astounded by what you see. The tree branches have been entwined together to form a building, the leaves being the ceiling to the final floor (there's like three floors). Creatures of all size, shape, and color are hurriedly racing from place to place. Celest looks at you calmly, "Welcome to Floraix."

Ok, this RP is all about imagination. It's on a planet called Floriax where you can be anything you want. But it has to be a creature/animal because it's an animal RP. You are a shapeshifting being with extraordinary powers. Everything is in peace and no war breaks out but there is some evil to this world. Circling the entire world (it devides the planet equally in half) is a trench/ridge thing that is over 100,000 times more deep than the Mariana trench. Nobody quite knows what's in this trench but we do know that those who venture to close have been never seen or heard from again. Lately the dissapearences have been very frequent and everyone is getting anxious. What is down there and what is going to happen is up to your imagination. Will a planet with centuries long history of peace break into war? Or will the darkness take over? It all depends on you.

KINGDOMS

Underwater
Underground
Open land/prairie/savanah
The desert
In GIGANTIC trees

CLASSES OF PEOPLE

Dentra:most common, can shape shift and have one elemental power EX:water, fire,ice, acid spit, just about any super power.

Myiosis: uncommon, Very close to nature, shapeshifter, controls animals and plants, can transform into plants easily (very hard for the other classes except Airio), 3 elemental abilities.

Geno: rare, likes DNA, shapeshifter. Can, if concentrate hard, shift parts on other people EX: change someone's fox tale into a birds tale. Most of them enjoy fashion design/pranking/ or are scientists. 7 elemental abilities.

Fleeniti: very rare. Shapeshifter. Can make inanimate objects come to life (needs skill to do so, very hard, also very special to this group. Not even Airio can do). 12 elemental abilities.

Airio: EXTREMELY LIKE OMG RARE. Can create life from there imagination. Can turn into plants easily. Has Geno ability to shift other people's tails/wings/color etc. 25 elemental abilities.

YOU GRADUALLY GET YOUR ABILITIES
IF YOU PARTICIPATE AND SEEM REALLY INTO THE RP I WILL REWARD WITH MORE ABILITIES

RANKS
Farmer: tends to crops and grows food for everyone. Usually Dentra or Myiosis.

Scientist: Discovering new stuff about Diejkan (the 100,000 times bigger than Mariana trench, ridge)

Scout: Very courageous, they go into the new territory, sometimes are used by scientists to explore

Gatherer: Farmers grow the crops, gatherers harvest them and other random plants in the forest.

Healer: Do you have a booboo? Come see the healers.

Messenger:fast. Travels from kingdom from kingdom giving messages. Like a cellphone.

Fighter: they tough. Fight till they drop. Uses claws and teeth/ barbed tail/any body part that us armed.

Hunter: fierce. Do what you want with this rank.

Accessory designer: random yes, but for all those people who love fashion.

Random Worker: lol (little old ladies) all of them end in -er. Pretty much any job you think of randomly that you want..

RULES
No Swearing, use food or holy bleep/ star it out EX ****.
Please include everyone, if you see someone trying to do something but isn't really a big part : INLUDE THEM.
Put cannibalism in the other box if you read the rules
Don't be controlling
Be appropriate
Use proper grammar
Please describe what your shifting into thoroughly or provide picture

FORM
Username:
Name:
Kingdom:
Class you want:
First elemental ability:
What are you favorite animals?:
Why do you want to join?:
Other:

Mysterious Ruler:Celest

UNDERWATER
Farmer
Scientist
Scout
Gatherer
Healer
Messenger
Fighter
Hunter
Accessory Designer
Other/Random

UNDERGROUND
Farmer
Scientist
Scout
Gatherer
Healer
Messenger
-1-classified
Fighter
Hunter
Accessory Designer
Other/Random

OPEN LAND
Farmer
Scientist
Scout
Gatherer
Healer
Messenger
Fighter
Hunter
-1-Amythest Tre
Accessory designer
Other/random

DESERT
Farmer
Scientist
Scout
Gatherer
Healer
Messenger
Fighter
Hunter
Accessory Designer
Other/random

IN GIGANTIC TREE
Farmer
Scientist
Scout
Gatherer
Healer
-1-Suzume Akari
Messenger
Fighter
Hunter
Accessory Designer
Other/Random

Member details

Username: Admin
Name: Celest
Class:Airio
Elemental abilities/superpower:
-1-teleportation
Kingdom: I am everywhere...mwahahahaha
Favorite animals: Everything except spiders and small stinging insects like Mosquitos and wasps.
Why I want to join: I created it
Other: I'm cannibalistic

Username: Akari-chan
Name: Suzume Akari (in Japan [yes this name is Japanese] the last name goes first. I go by Akari-chan)
Class: Airio
Ability/superpowers
-1-Fire
Kingdom: GIGANTIC tree
Favorite animals: Black panther, sparrow
Why I want to join: Cause the admin is epic and I know how creative she can be. Therefore; I knew this site would be epic.
Other: I'm not actually Japanese by the way

Username: 1ductape1
Name: Classified
Kingdom: Underground
Class: Geno
Abilities/superpowers
1- Acid Spit
What are you favorite animals?: Ducks (cuz Classified.. is the name.. of a duck...)(.. and duct tape...) and Snow Leopards
Why do you want to join?: cuz... i like ducks
Other: Bang Bang! This is the crazy frog!

Username: The Night Knight
Name: Amythest tre
Knigdom: Open Land
Class: Geno
Elemental Power/superpower
-1-Invisabilty
Fav Animal: cats, horses, leopards
Why: cause its epic
other: cannabalism!

USE YOU IMAGINATION. YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT.EVEN A RAINBOW UNICORN VALOCIPLATIPUS THAT LIKES CHEESE.

First two to sign up gets Airio class(AIRIO CLASS NOW TAKEN) second three to sign up gets Fleeniti, next three gets Geno. The following four gets Myiotis. Then everyone else is Dentra. You can always request a lower class.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://celestrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum