The Future's Deciet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Future's Deciet

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a distant future of 3067...
A new disease has broken out. This one causes hives to appear all over the body. The lungs of the victim begin to close, and their body expands; swelling like a balloon. After about three weeks of these torturous symptoms the victim appears to be cured. The swelling dies down and the hives disappear, but thats not the end. The victim now begins to cough, its so violent it can sometimes disrupt organs and cause internal bleeding. The Victim is extremely fatigued and can no longer stand, let alone sit up right. After a period of 3-5 days of coughing, the victim dies. The Brain just shuts down, unable to work any longer.

Scientist, eager to find a cure for the (insert strange medical word that you can't pronounce here) disease they began testing on monkeys. After about 20 thousand monkey deaths (so sad), the scientists appeared to have found a cure. Next was human trial. A man who's name will remain anonymous bravely stepped forward and was given the disease and the cure. The man appeared fine, just in case; they kept him in a chamber like cell/house arrest for a period of six months. Letting no one see him and he couldn't come out. Everything appeared fine so they let him come out. As soon as they let him see his wife and kids they could tell something had changed. He attacked them violently in their sleep, the son and daughter got away and hid in the bathroom but watched as their father began to eat their mother alive. Both of them were bitten by their father trying to escape. So was their neighbor, and their grandparents. Each of them changed, going out and biting dozens more people who bit countless more. The scientists watched as this new disease spread, knowing there was nothing they could do. Some humans have survived. They have fenced in territories but none of them know what is left. Have any others survived? Has the disease mutated? How will they survive? All of this is up to you.

So far there are five known civilizations left in America (Illinois) though most likely there are more, but no one is willing to risk going out to find more.

This RP takes place in Illinois to start but (if u get hold of a plane) you can go to different states/countries/continents.

Rules:

Stay appropriate
Don't get to graphic
No swearing, use * or bleep.

The Territories.

Ginarove (jeen-a-rove)

For north of Illinois, around the suburbs of Chicago.
Most are fighters because the city is home to many of the cannibals and unfortunately the settlement is quite close.

Veveinter (veeve-een-ter)

Most south settlement
Home to most of the scientists.

Gerneck

Eastern settlement, mainly messengers/scouts for new territory uninhabited by cannibals.
Also help with food/water supply.

Feenrose

Western settlement. Supply carriers, they gather food.
They have those in Ginarove come down for protection while scavenging.

Belthium

Smack dab in the middle of illinois.
Health station with medicine. Also home to engineers.

Types of People: the place you live will determine this.

Form
Username:
Name:
Territory:
Weapon:
Attitude:
Why you want to join?:
Other:

Members

Username: Admin
Name: Celest
Territory: Belthium
Weapon: bow and arrow
Attitude: kind, yet fierce
Why you want to join?: I created, I'm awesome
Other: something is going to happen that will change things and people *hint hint*

Username: 1ductape1
Name: My name is Pete Abread, but u cant call me Peeta/Pete/Peter (xD)
Territory: Belthium
Weapon: gun with unlimited bullets
Attitude: willing to defend myself. but kind:)
Why you want to join?: You gotta problem with me?
Other: i dont get Celest's hint hint.

Username: ::Barricade::
Name: Blue
Territory: Feenrose
Weapon: A knife
Attitude: Blue is very kind, but beware, She does have a bad side if you piss her off. She likes to gather food and help others she knows.
Why you want to join?: Because this roleplay looks awesome and I live in the state. XD
Other: She has a brother named Shadow

Username: :: Barricade::
Name: Shadow
Territory: Feenrose
Weapon: A bow and arrow
Attitude: Shadow doesn't really talk. He does talk to his sister a lot and will protect her.
Why you want to join? : Same as above
Other: Has a sister named Blue

Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PLEASE CLICK MY DRAGONS OR THEY WILL DIE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Admin
Admin

http://celestrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Future's Deciet

Post by :: Barricade:: on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Blue walked next to her brother. She held her bow in one hand and the arrows were placed in a little holding bag that was like a backpack. She looked around for any food they could mange to get.

Shadow walked next to his sister. He held her other hand just to make sure he didn't lose her.

( It's ok)
:: Barricade::

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:41 am

Celest took some powder and threw it into the healing concoction she had made. She stared at it for a while until realizing it needed something more. Celest got up off the soft, green carpet she was sitting on and looked around her tiny 40 foot by 40 foot house. She quickly searched the cabinets for the missing ingredient and when she coudnt find it she sighed, to herself she said, "D*** now I'm going to have to make another stop at the market." Celest grabbed her backpack and some trading items and went out the door, (after unlocking 15 different locks). She didn't like a lot of attention so she stayed to the back roads. When she got to the bustling market Celest began searching the plant section for the correct herb she needed. It wasn't there, Celest ran back to her house this time only taking her bow and arrows. She silently crept through a secret underground tunnel leading under the barbed wire surrounding Belthium. Then she was out, she began searching for the right herb for her concoction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PLEASE CLICK MY DRAGONS OR THEY WILL DIE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by :: Barricade:: on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:19 am

Blue kept on walking. Her eyes scanned the things around here. She looked at her brother seeing him looking around. He always wanted to make sure she was sage which she didn't mind. After all, Shadow was her brother. " Maybe we should go out hunting. We would have a better chance. You always say I am good at hunting. " She said.

Shadow agreeing with her. Both of them walked untill they stopped at a barb wire fence. She went on her stomach, crawling under it. She avoided getting cut by thr barb wire. Once she was on the other side, She waited for her brother. He did the same thing and didnt get cut too. " Come on. " She said, starting to walk. She could hear her brother following after her.

( It's ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Celest scanned the nearby foliage untill she saw what she was looking for. A small bush covered in tiny blue flowers. She carefully cut away some of the flowers and put them in one of the many pockets of her trousers, then cut away some of the thorns inside the bush. This plant had been a mutation of the disease because the cannibals blood had touched it; now the plant can be used to cure some small illnesses related to the flu. Just as she was about to cut a few more of the thorns away there was a rustling to her left, she quickly drew her bow, all senses alert.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by :: Barricade:: on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Blue kept on walking untill she noticed a girl. She didn't know her at all. She wasn't even from where she was. She did have the same weapon as she did. She saw her brother stand in front of her.

" Who are you? " Shadow said looking at her. He had no idea who she was either. He didn't trust anyone that he had never met.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Celest lowered her weapon and relaxed a bit. At least it wasn't a cannibal. She hadn't seen these people before and was a bit nervous. Quietly she said, "I'm Celest, from Belthium. Who are you, and why are you so close to my Territory?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by :: Barricade:: on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Blue watched her lower her weapon. She sighed in relief. " Blue. " She said. She didn't even relize She was close to her territory.

Shadow still stayed close to Blue. " Shadow and were from Feenrose. We were going out to hunt. I don't even think we realized we were close to your territory. " He said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:52 am

"Oh ok, nice to meet you." she held out her hand for a handshake but kept talking, "If you travel due west for a few miles, there's a place where some deer sometimes like to eat. Just don't kill them all or they won't be able to breed to make new dear." she looked up at the sky, "You might want to go back though, the sky is starting to darken." At night we can't see much of the cannibals but they have a heat vision thing to detect us.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by :: Barricade:: on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:42 am

Blue shook her hand. "You too." Blue said. She watched her brother shake her hand and then after, place his hand next to his side. She nodded and looked at the sky. She was right. Blue sure didn't want them to get her and Brother. " Thanks. We will be heading out know. It was nice too meet you. " She said.

Shadow nodded. " Maybe we might see each other again. " He said, taking Blue's hand and walking off with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Just then a loud crash came from not to far away and Celest heard screaming. it was coming from Belthium. Celest ran back to the city and brought her bow up searching for whatever had infiltrated the city.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by :: Barricade:: on Wed May 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Blue heard it too and she froze. She looked back to see Celest running off. She couldn't go in their terrioty. They would probably kill her and her brother, but she wanted to see what made the scream was.

Saldy we can't help. I still wonder what that scream was about and where it came from. Shadow said looking around as he started to walk faster. He didn't want to deal with a fight or whatever that scream was about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri May 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Celest ran to where the commotion was coming from. More screams erupted from a small crowd. Small of the elders were trying to calm down a small child. The little girl was clutching her dolly with one of her hands and with the other one she pointed toward the health center. Inside the health center she heard another large crashing sound. People, all in a panic, started running out of the place. Celest clutched her bow and went straight into the panicked crowd. She heard crying inside the health center. Celest followed the sound until she reached a small cabinet. Bringing her bow up, she slowly opened the cabinet door, "holy bleep," she said as she stared into two golden eyes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1ductape1 on Fri May 04, 2012 5:34 pm

i heard a scream and panick was all around me. i got out of my cozy chamber and rushed out with my gun in my hand. I ran to where a heard the screams from and saw a girl opening a cabinet. I figured thats whats going on and went to help. I got there just as the girl said "holy bleep," and i was shocked at the sight.

-Very tired person

1ductape1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri May 04, 2012 5:44 pm

The little thing beared it's teeth at me and just before it could claw my eyeballs I picked it up. It was a small black wolf with silver paws. It's gaze was quite frightening and the way it hissed could scare the crap out of anyone. It must have been a chain reaction, it scared someone, they screamed and everyone assumed the worse. Celest was still unnerved by the little thing though, you don't find many animals left these days. Cannibals often see animal heat signatures and mistake them for humans, "Aren't you just the cutest little thing," Celest said. Then noticed someone standing behind her, "Oh hello there,"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: